Saturday, June 22, 2013

ALLIGATOR On The Loose

The next volume of the ANIMAL BITES series is now available at Amazon and Barnes and Noble!

ANIMAL BITES: ALLIGATOR is a book that is near and dear to my heart. I live in Florida, and I see alligators every week. It is such a thrill to live side by side with these awesome predators. I've learned to admire them -- and respect them -- very much.



Young readers will really enjoy reading all about these remarkable animals, and seeing the incredible photos. Be warned: alligators are predators, and there are a couple of pictures of gators eating other animals. But I don't think children are bothered by that. It's just another part of nature. Plus there are tips on how not to wind up as an alligator's dinner yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment